Letter to Class of 2026 by ElissaEisele
Welcome to Marian, you made it! We know high school can seem like a big scary thing, so the Class of 2023 wanted to give you some tips and tricks to help you rock high school.
1. We promise most teachers aren’t as scary as they seem, and they are usually willing to help you with almost anything as long as you ask!
2. Be friendly with teachers and staff and get to know them. It will make your life so much easier, we promise.
3. Do your homework, we know it can seem monotonous but it accounts for a big part of your grade, and it’s worth the time!
4. Don’t be afraid to ask other Marian girls for help, everyone is so nice here and will be willing to help you.
5. Don’t go on your iPad unnecessarily during class, it’s not worth the discipline points.
6. Make friends with everyone in your grade, by the time you’re seniors you will all be obsessed with each other!
7. Don’t stress too much about grades, obviously try your best, but by the end of high school you will be proud of whatever you accomplished.
8. Branch out, join some clubs, they’re a great way to meet new friends!
9. Don’t put yourself into a box; you have four years to figure out who you are. You don’t need to be one thing right now, we promise!
10. Finally, have fun! We know four years seems like forever, but it goes by SO fast so enjoy every single second of it.
That’s all we have for you guys, we hope each and every one of you have the best freshman year ever.
We’re always here if you need anything!!
ElissaEisele on behalf of the Class of 2023