Click on headings to learn more about each event.
Día de los Muertos Celebration at El Museo Latino
- October 15-November 12
- Open Wednesday-Friday from 11 am-5 pm, Saturday 11 am-2 pm
- Admission is $3.50 for students
- View intricately designed and decorated ofrendas honoring loved ones from South Omaha families at El Museo Latino.
Full Moon Hike at Hitchcock Nature Center
- Tuesday, November 8
- 7-8 pm
- $5, pre-registration required
- Lace up those hiking boots and travel to Hitchcock Nature Center on the other side of the river for a full moon hike!
Midtown Merry Market at Midtown Crossing
- Sunday, November 13
- 11 am-4 pm
- The Midtown Merry Market will host local shops such as Hello Ruby, Good Life Candle and Craft, The Anastasia Co, Little Mago, and more! Get an early start on Holiday shopping or purchase something special for yourself.
Mulhall’s Christmas Party at Mulhall’s Garden and Home
- Thursday, November 17
- 6-9 pm
- $10 cover fee online, $15 at the door
- With live-in reindeer, fresh scents of fir and delicate, unique ornaments Mulhall’s will fulfill your Hallmark Christmas dreams. This event will feature all of that and more with pop-ups from Zen Coffee Company, live music, The Nut Hutte, Wax Buffalo Candle Company and others.
Merry and Bright Holiday Poinsettia Show at Lauritzen Gardens
- November 19-December 31
- 9 am-5pm
- $15 per person for entrance to Merry and Bright exhibit and the rest of the Gardens too (free for members)
- The Merry and Bright exhibit is an annual display of poinsettia trees intermixed with a beautiful lights display!
- Thursday, November 24
- 5k race begins at 9 am
- $60 to register
- Race will begin at Charles Schwab Field downtown
- Grab a friend of family member and find out who has to fastest trot at the Omaha Turkey Trot! The race will take place downtown on Thanksgiving. Registration required.